Volunteers are the foundation of our organization. Without
them, we would not be able to manage our Quick Fix Clinics,
run our community support hotline, conduct public outreach
programs and support our shelter partners. No one would pick
up messages, mail out confirmations for our spay/neuter clinics,
write newsletters, counsel people in need of support with pet
issues, coach the public on TNR, or work at our fundraisers.
And these are just a few of the many vitals roles volunteers
How do you become a volunteer for Second Chance Fund for Animal
Welfare? If you answer “YES!” to the following
questions, you're 95% there!
- Do you love cats and other animals?
- Do you have some free time that you are willing to give in exchange only for the satisfaction of helping?
- Do you have adequate transportation to get to our venues and live close enough to central Worcester County that your drive is reasonable?
- Can you volunteer on a regular basis?
- Are you 18 years of age or older? We ask that SCFAW volunteers be at least 18 years of age to support our programs. If you are under 18 and would like to help animals in your area, click
If you have answered “YES” to the questions above, please click
here to complete the volunteer questionnaire.